It's already over 100 degrees outside and June has barely started...we're in for a
loooong summer. Sometimes I want to cry when I look at my weather app. How many indoor activities can I do with Riya without going stir crazy?? I guess that will be my challenge.
Sorry for my absence in May. Between family in town and Luca and Riya getting sick, it has been a hectic few weeks in our household. Last week Riya got sick for the first time. She had an ear and throat infection, coupled with teething and crawling, it was no piece of cake. Poor thing was absolutely miserable. But I did enjoy the extra cuddles:) She is such a wiggle worm now. She won't even stay still for a diaper change, let alone a feed. This new stage is going to be quite the challenge!
 |
| She just HAS to be on her tummy during diaper changes |
 |
| Rocking out the knee pads |
 |
| Sporting a faux hawk. I was that bored. |
Miss Riya has finally joined the crawlers club. All it took was an iPhone to get her motivated. She will haul a$$ if she sees my phone laying around ANYWHERE. Otherwise she will just roll or play with the toys nearby. She is pretty fast when she's got that iPhone in sight! Babies...
Today, Riya and I hosted a playdate for babies under 1 in my neighborhood. We had a whopping 11 babies show up. More on that soon :)
I wish Forest had enough hair for a Faux-hawk:) It's pretty hot in Cali too but we are lucky that the mornings are cool at least so we can get out of the house then. I guess I had the opposite problem in Winter in Scotland with a newborn and I definitely almost lost my marbles being cooped up like that!
ReplyDelete