Yesterday we woke up from our whiskey haze and realized it's the first day of the NFL season.
We were SO excited that (american) football is back! Ram fired up the grill and prepared the steak and eggs, while I made flour tortillas from scratch.
As game time drew near, we were reminiscing on what we would be doing back in Houston on this day. Normally we would've either gone to the Texans game or go to BW3 to eat and watch. At this point we were trying to focus on the positive: at least we purchased the NFL games so we can watch over here. I know Ram was wishing he could have spicy garlic wings from BW3, and as nostalgia set in, I was determined to figure something out. Surprisingly, a search on pinterest led me to the very recipe I was hoping to find. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make!


I want you to teach me how to make homemade tortillas! Do you have a tortilla press? Can you make corn? Oh Tanvi, you've been holding this little secret from me ;-)
ReplyDeleteNo secrets Jill! I recently pinned a recipe which you can find on my pinterest board. I wish I had a tortilla press! I just use my rolling pin and do it old school:)
DeleteWell they look delicious! Will be going to your pin board...now!
DeleteYum!!! i need to start that tradition in my household!
ReplyDelete