A few days before New Years, Ram and I decided to check out the Miracle Gardens, a mere 5 minute drive away. The Gardens hold the record for the longest flower wall in the Guinness Book of Records!
I can't say I'm surprised, Dubai's motto is "Go Big or Go Home." But this was only Phase I. They plan on making it
bigger.
It was in the middle of no where, but we are in the desert after all. It was really nice to see some greenery and landscaping, and it was the perfect day for it. For a minute, I felt like I was out in the country. Apparently they have 45 different flower varieties and colors. (They all looked the same to me :p)
 |
| Riya decided to take a nap during our outing :( |
 |
| I would love to live in a house made of flowers:) |
 |
| I totally want one! |
I look forward to going back when it's completed. Hopefully Riya will be awake to enjoy it too!
Ooooh, I love that house made of flowers. Snazzy.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!! I don't know which I like the best :-/
ReplyDelete