GIRL. Who guessed right? Ram and I were thrilled when our intuitions were confirmed. Who doesn't want a girl? Girls are just so precious. And I'm already excited at the opportunity to dress my baby doll up:)
Sadly we didn't get a sneak peak at Baby Girl Aiyer's face because she was being stubborn (just like me) and hiding her face. We'll have another chance in a few months though:) Of course my head is swarming with thoughts of how this baby is going to look. Will she be a blend of Ram and I? Will she be a mini-me? It's so crazy to think that in 5 short months, we'll find out.
The number 1 question now is what her name will be. We have a few names in mind (Tanvi Jr. is the front runner at the moment) but I don't think we can definitely settle on a name until we meet her. In the meantime, we'll happily entertain suggestions:)
We are excited as ever for our upcoming trip to Houston. Can't wait to spend several weeks shopping for all things baby and satisfying all my Houston cravings and being surrounded by our loved ones. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
I thought I posted on the last post but didn't see it. Anyway, so so exited for y'all! I was right all along :) She will be so precious! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteClothes and nursery decorations for baby girls are definitely cuter than those for boys, so have fun on your stateside shopping spree!
ReplyDeleteOur baby is super shy as well. During our last ultrasound he kept squirming away from the picture, and he'll be kicking up a storm, but as soon as Jonathan puts his hand on my belly, the baby goes still.
No matter what, your baby will be gorgeous! I can't wait to see what a pretty girl she will turn out to be.